Elite 1018WBL is a 1/8″ thick white closed cell, cross linked polyethylene foam tape coated on both sides with a high performance solvent acrylic adhesive system. This product has a blue PE film release liner for easy handling and removal. This product is for permanent bonding applications and designed for the most demanding applications. This product has excellent resistance to moisture, humidity, oil, grease and solvents. PE foam carrier has excellent conformability and compressibility. Aggressive adhesive bonds well to textured and irregular surfaces. Ideal for die-cut applications.
- 1/8″ thick PE foam with Solvent Acrylic adhesive
- 147lbs compression strength
- 70 oz/1″ Adhesion Value
- Cross linked polyethylene
- White Color
- Master Size 40.5″ x 110YD
- Mounting nameplates, signs, maps, artwork, POP displays
- Sound dampening and vibration control in machines and equipment.
- Gasket and sealing applications
- Can be used in outdoor applications due to higher temperature, UV & weather resistance
1018WBL PE Foam Tape Options
- Offered in slit goods 1/8″ to 40.5″ up to 110yds in length
- Offered in black color PE Foam see (1018BGR)
- Offered with white paper release liner see (1018WPL)
- Available in die-cuts pieces