Elite 1032BGR is a 1/32″ thick black closed cell, cross linked polyethylene foam tape coated on both sides with a high performance solvent acrylic adhesive system. This product has a dark green PE film release liner for easy handling and removal. This product is for permanent bonding applications and designed for the most demanding applications. This product has excellent resistance to moisture, humidity, oil, grease and solvents. PE foam carrier has excellent conformability and compressibility. Aggressive adhesive bonds well to textured and irregular surfaces. Ideal for die-cut applications.
- 1/32″ thick PE foam with Solvent Acrylic adhesive
- 200lbs compression strength
- 80 oz/1″ Adhesion Value
- Cross linked polyethylene
- Black Color
- Master Size 40.5″ x 330YD
- Mounting nameplates, signs, maps, artwork, POP displays
- Sound dampening and vibration control in machines and equipment.
- Gasket and sealing applications
- Can be used in outdoor applications due to higher temperature, UV & weather resistance
1032BGR PE Foam Tape Options
- Offered in slit goods 1/8″ to 40.5″ up to 330yds in length
- Offered in white color PE Foam see (1032WBL)
- Offered with white paper release liner see (1032BPL)
- Available in die-cuts pieces