Elite 526RF is a double coated red polyester film tape with a 2 Mil. Foil laminated to the exposed adhesive side. The foil tape acts as a “trigger” for the metal detection necessary for certain types of splicing and identification equipment commonly found when processing consumer products. This tape has a super soft, vibrant “Red”, rubber based adhesive system that provides superior adhesion to a wide variety of substrates. Excellent alternative to Ugly Tape for high speed flying splice. Ideal for splicing LSE materials.
- 5.0 mil. total thickness of 526RF (.5 Mil PET Carrier) + 3.6 mil. foil (2 Mil Foil Backing)
- Aggressive rubber based adhesive with added tackifiers.
- 110 oz/1″ Adhesive Value
- Master roll size 40″x1094 yds
- Ultra Quick Stick to LSE & Hard to stick to recycled content material
- Metal detectable tape allowing for easy identification & removal of splice
- Excellent flying splice tape
526RF Metal Detectable Tape Options
- Elite Tape will slit to order any size 1.25” to 40”
- Available on 3” paper or plastic cores
- Available in die-cut pieces
- Ships within 2-3 day lead time