Elite Tape offers an extensive line of PTFE & UHMW film tapes. Elite PTFE film tapes are offered with a High-Density PTFE film carrier in different thicknesses coated with a high performance, high temperature silicone adhesive system for insulative and mechanical applications. Elite also offers glass coated PTFE film tapes with silicone.
UHMW tapes are a nice alternative for Skived PTFE tapes when elevated higher temperatures are not present. All of our PTFE tapes provide high tensile strength, low elongation and high temperature & high dielectric strength resistance.
All of our PTFE & UHMW tapes are stocked in log form, 20″-48″ wide x 18 yds – 36 yds in length. Elite Tape offers small 1-2 roll minimums with quick turnaround to ship in 1-2 days. Small minimums, quick turnaround at an excellent value allows us to service and solve our customer’s problems and demands. Please contact us with any questions.
Some of the more popular PTFE & UHMW tape applications include:
- Harness & coil wrapping in transformer and motor manufacturing
- Heat seal bar insulation in the food packaging business
- Chute liner protection in the food and mechanical processing industry
- Anti-friction roller wrap applications in commercial printing and flexible packaging industry
- Mold release and plow bar applications where high temperatures are present