Elite 579PF (Ugly Tape) is our custom formulated 579P product with 2 Mil. Foil laminated to the exposed adhesive side. The foil tape acts as a “trigger” for metal detection necessary for certain types of splicing and identification equipment commonly found when processing consumer products. This tape has a super soft, vibrant “Purple”, solvent based acrylic adhesive system that provides superior adhesion to a wide variety of substrates. Excellent alternative to Ugly Tape for high speed flying splice.
- 7.5 mil. total thickness of 579P (.5 Mil PET Carrier) + 3.6 mil. foil (2 Mil Foil Backing)
- Aggressive modified solvent based acrylic with added tackifiers.
- 85-90 oz/1″ Adhesive Value
- Master roll size 61″ x 1000yds
- Ultra Quick Stick to LSE & Hard to stick to recycled content material
- Metal detectable tape allowing for easy identification & removal of splice
- UV & Plasticizer resistant adhesive system
579PF Metal Detectable Tape Options
- Elite Tape will slit to order any size 1.25” to 61”
- Available on 3” paper or plastic cores
- Available in die-cut pieces
- Ships within 2-3 day lead time